Clerk of Courts - Stacey Duckworth
- 7+ years of medical administrative work experience, familiar with importance of precision and confidentiality. ( Effective management skills proven in advising a board as CEO of CHI, Responsible steward and record keeper of confidential and pertinent medical documents, scheduling and generating reports)
- Effective and efficient proven work history. ( Implemented new processes for efficiently using electronic medical records data base to improve patient experience and eliminate paper waste and rework by utilizing work queues, and wait lists effectively and training others to do so. Has completed process evaluations to determine most efficient course of action and structured new standards of work to do so.)
- CEO and founder of Community For Holistic Integration (CHI)
- Active in Community involvement. (Planning and overseeing community education events with CHI and involved in philanthropic endeavors with Black Rose Rollers Derby team since 2016. Current BRR web committee Chair.)
- Raised in York County, attended Dover High School, currently lives in Dover Township. Graduated Cum Laude from Shippensburg University with a Bachelor’s Degree.