York County Races - 2021
The following Magesterial District Court races will be on the ballot in 2021:
- District 19-1-01 – Serves York City 7th & 12th Wards
- District 19-1-02 – Serves York City 11th, 13th & 14th Wards
- District 19-2-01 – Serves Springettsbury Township
- District 19-2-05 – Serves Spring Garden Township, North York Borough & West York Borough
- District 19-3-01 – Serves Windsor Township, Lower Windsor Township, Chanceford Township, Red Lion Borough, East Prospect Borough, Felton Borough and Yorkana Borough.
- District 19-3-03 – Serves Fawn Township, Hopewell Township, Lower Chanceford Township, Delta Borough, Peach Bottom Township, North Hopewell Township, East Hopewell Township, Cross Roads Borough, Fawn Grove Borough, Stewartstown Borough & Winterstown Borough
- District 19-3-06 – Serves Jefferson Borough, Seven Valleys Borough, Spring Grove Borough, York New Salem Borough, Codorus Township, Heidelberg Township, Jackson Township, Manheim Township, North Codorus Township & Paradise Township.
The following York County Row Offices will be on the ballot in 2021:
- York County District Attorney - click to find out more about what the District Attorney does
- Recorder of Deeds - click to find out more about what the Recorder of Deeds does
- County Controller - click to find out more about what the County Controller does